- Fill in our contact form with the necessary details.
- Our personnel will get in touch with you.
- Make sure you prepare the required documents & necessary items:
- Two (2) copies of the applicant’s most recent passport-sized photographs (in colour).
- Two (2) copies of the applicant’s Identification Card (NRIC). [For local students].
- Two (2) copies of the applicant’s Passport (page with identification details). [For international students]
- Two (2) copies of the applicant’s Visa. [For international students]
- Certified copies of official academic results.
- Certified copies of school-leaving/completion certificate/testimonials.
- Student Hostel Application Form (if necessary).
- Proof of Payment of Registration Fees (non-refundable).
- Basic Language Requirements: Communicational English, Malay or Mandarin.
- Between the ages of 16 to 50 years old (Malaysian students).
- Between the ages of 18 to 35 years old (International students).
- Male or female students are welcome to apply.
- Available for full-time or part-time courses. Flexible scheduling arrangements available.
- Passionate about the beauty industry.
Dear applicants, please note that:
- We will require a complete set of applications/necessary documents for processing.
- Applicants will be required to submit their applications by at least 3 weeks before commencement of the intake for processing and approval.
Here’s a handy guide for new International Applicants
Step 1: Decide on which course/programme you would like to apply for.
- All international students are required to read the criteria for enrolment (entry requirements, intake, course structures, fees and accommodation) before submitting an application.
Step 2: Assess the criteria/requirements to apply.
- International students must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old to apply.
- Students must be able to speak basic, conversational English.
Step 3: Choose your application method.
For applicants who are submitting the physical copy of their application, please download and complete the application form and attach your supporting documents.
For applicants applying online, please complete ALL THE SECTIONS of the online application form and attach your supporting documents.
Supporting documents required:
- Copies of passport-sized photographs with a white background (size: 35mm x 45mm)
Photocopies of your Passport with the following:
- Your personal information
- Issuance and expiry date of Passport (Kindly note that your passport must be valid for at least 12 months.)
- All previous visas you have obtained
All pages of your passport, only if you are from one of the following countries:
Copies of your Personal Bond
- All foreign students must sign a Personal Bond as an effort to ensure that they will not violate the Immigration laws of Malaysia. If you do not violate any laws, the bond will be returned.
- Certified copies of high school academic transcripts and completion certificate
- Copies of offer letter (if applicable)
Copies of visa approval letter by EMGS
- The visa must be applied by your good self via the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) website
Health Examination Form
- Health/Medical Report with validity not exceeding 6 months.
- Please use the standard Health Examination Form approved by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia.
- Receipt / proof of payment for all fees (non-refundable)
Step 4: Residence / Accommodation (if required)
- Click here for the Hostel Application Form.
- Kindly note that registration fees are applicable (non-refundable) (link for application)
- Kindly also attach your Vaccination Certificate/Proof of Vaccination
Step 5: Prepare for your arrival in Malaysia
- Once you have alighted, please proceed to the Immigration Office Student waiting area at the airport, at the Immigration Checkout Point for visa clearance.
- Kindly report to HTT Office of your arrival
- Check in to your accommodation (if required)
- Head over to the accommodation office for a short briefing on the hostel’s rules and regulations.
- Submit your passport
- You will be required to submit your original passport to the HTT office for student pass endorsement.
Course fees are listed in each individual course page. Registration fees may not be included in the course fees listed. Kindly enquire for more details via our contact form.
- PTPK Loan Available
- EPF Withdrawal Option Available
- Payment Instalment Options Available
- 100% Job Guarantee
- Makeup tool, uniform & materials provided for the relevant courses (subject to course and availability).